From the very first conceptual sketches to the finishing touches that marked its completion, The Drift has been designed for easy beachside living and with ultimate comfort in mind.
Created by internationally renowned architects Silvester Fuller, The Drift is a rare beachside gem that offers you an outstanding selection of one-bedroom and two bedroom apartments, both with cleverly designed study hubs and balconies that make the most of your premium Bondi location.
Here beachside breezes welcome you in, while convenient amenities think outside of the box for your everyday use.
The innovative design of interior pods present spaces for easy living. Bespoke detail and polished finishes throughout each of the 16 apartments come together to offer a truly unique space that awaits your personal styling.
The building’s protruding window boxes and balconies invite you to enjoy the Bondi vibe from the comfort of your own apartment, while unbeatable proximity to the beach mere meters away allows you to become one with the sea.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Separate study hub
- Naturally lit bathrooms
- Separate laundry with Electrolux washer/dryer
- Private timber-lined balconies with integrated planting
- Natural cross-ventilation
- Marmoleum and timber floors
- Timber veneer laminate joinery pods
- Timber-lined window-box seats
- Custom stainless steel bench tops
- Integrated refrigerators
- Integrated dish drawer
- Smeg appliances
- 4-burner induction cooktops
- Built-in wardrobes
- Built-in linen storage
- Integrated privacy blinds (motorised to living room)
- Ceramic tile bathrooms with frameless glass shower screens
- Concealed cisterns
- Mirrored integrated bathroom storage
- NBN ready
- TV points in living and bedrooms
- Separate individual bike/storage cages in basement
- Surfboard stores on each level
- Recycling and waste room on each level
- Lift and stair access
- Secure entry
The twelve one-bedroom + study apartments come in both 56and 57 square meter options with additional balcony spaces of 9m2 and 7m2 balconies respectively.
The Drift’s four two-bedroom + study apartments provide 63 square meters of space with an additional 7m2 of balcony space.